6.05.2010

41 weeks, give or take a few


Baby D2 is still cooking in there...hence another photo in the kitchen. We went for a stress-test yesterday and all is fine, gracias a Dios. The day before I had my cervix checked and I was at least 2cm dilated and 70% effaced. Hey, it's something. Matthew is in town today and tomorrow, so it's a shame he can't meet his newest adoree, but it's looking like I'll be able to attend Marina's graduation tomorrow and for that I am grateful. Anyway, after that tough day Thursday, I'm feeling great again, except for being quite tearful still. We had the most lovely relaxing morning at Stevens Rd. and I burst into spontaneous happy/reflective tears four times. Of course, I brought my own mama down with me. She says it's a sign of the things about to happen. We shall see! No matter what, a Dosch babe shall be born this week. Watch this space...

1 comments:

Whitney said...

I know that you must be going a bit crazy waiting, but you still look beautiful! Can't wait to hear the news.



Popular Posts

Go back in Dosch time...