10.15.2011

Who says the honeymoon's over?



Oh, the bliss. And the gift, the grace, the beauty of knowing you married the BEST guy and that 5 years married, you can be even more crazy in love than you were way back when.

We had the absolute joy of voyaging to Captiva for 3 days this past week. My dear, dear, dear parents watched our dear, dear, dear children (yes, their matching levels of dearness proved to be a perfect match) and I left my tears and troubles on the airplane to spend such a glorious re-honeymoon with my better half. There really is no way to explain what a big deal it was, what a privilege we had, what gratitude we felt to my parents, what pride we had in our little ones for being so much more than fine without us, what magic we lived on our island getaway. So, I will share just a few photos so that you can maybe understand and mostly so that I can look back day in and day out, right here, while I start looking forward to our 10 year return...

Steve on our bedroom's balcony....



Out for dinner night one... cheese :)



Nothing to do but sand, sun, swim and smile together.





Ah, and we swam with dolphins... maybe it was a dream...



I snap pics of my feet because they are not the size of whales, yet.



Sunsets and sunrises, from our room and from the beach... breathtaking...



The gorgeous South Seas Resort. You should go...




Popular Posts

Go back in Dosch time...