9.21.2011

Today

This was me this afternoon, enjoying my suddenly very vivacious bump and last night's Parenthood as the wee ones napped.



And then, as per usual, I got overly emotional from the episode (love that show) and decided that enough was enough and I had to catch up. I've had a love/hate relationship with this diary. Love it as my diary... hate that I often rarely make time for it and that it technically doesn't belong to me.

But today, I don't care. Today, it was time to remember and be grateful for this fantastic summer we've had and get excited, in word and deed about being the Dosch family of FIVE.

Yes, indeed, this is me and my big belly. It is BIG! I am 24 weeks and massive, I'd say. But I am so, so excited to meet this little one. How lucky can a girl get.




I mean, you've seen my two munchkins right...?



Is a just world even possible given that I might get one more just as fabulous as these rugrats? I think not.

So, I'm taking it all in today. As they are STILL sleeping. And I've just blogged about 100 posts in under 2 hours. By no means was that an extensive run. Maybe that was my problem. I wanted to do it right or not do it at all. But it's something. And that's good.

Today is September 21st and it was an extra day of summer... 80 degrees that warmed our skins all over and got us ready for a winter that's bound to be crazy, chilly and .... miraculous!

And right on cue, SnL are stirring. As if by perfect design. Well, we already knew that much.

See you soon...



Popular Posts

Go back in Dosch time...