9.20.2010

Tremors

I feel it coming like a distant earthquake...tremors of flu season. Samara was up a lot last night, congested, and today has a runny, runny nose. Maybe it's the recent upheaval of the peanut allergy, or the fact that my little girl has been so horridly eaten alive by mosquitoes this past week, despite the long pants, sleeves, spray and staying indoors so much, but when my babies are not 100%, my heart just hurts. Last winter, and spring, and fall, were so tough. Being pregnant, and sick, with a toddler, who's sick, with a hubbby, who's sick, was horrible. And now there's sweet, perfect, never-been-sick, oh-please-let-him-never-be-sick Landon and those memories of overflowing toilets, crying all night snottiness and badly burning baby heads seem too close for comfort. I hope Samara wakes up happier this afternoon and that this new season of fresh fall will be a mild one.

0 comments:



Popular Posts

Go back in Dosch time...