6.25.2010

Love my boy

 


Wow...he is getting so big! He'll be 20 days old tomorrow and I can't believe it. How was life without him? How has this time passed? We have survived our first week alone, us three, and it was actually just fine... actually so nice. Not that we didn't miss Steve terribly, but being three, being four, is so much better even and I am finding being a Mummy to a second infant is much easier than it was the first time around. I have been typing up Landon's birth story but I'm still only half way there. There isn't much time for much of anything these days, other than toddlers and babies, but I'll get there. I have been feeling very guilty for not having begun my father's first published novel, Moncada: A Cuban Story but I finally found 10 minutes today to actually pick it up and read the first few pages. That has been a priority. I also finally wrote my thank you notes to the AMAZING nurses we had at Salem hospital who I actually adore. More on them to come in the coming days when I do actually finish writing the beautiful tale that was one of the best days of our lives. For now...it's the freakin' weekend and baby, I'm about to have me some fun... or at least, some help during the craziness.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:



Popular Posts

Go back in Dosch time...